Lyvrich Handmade d'oro Ormolu Preeminent Gilded Porcelain Vase, Cobalt Blue 22t X 12.25w X 8 to 9d
- Heirloom Quality, Objet d'Art - Tomorrow's Antique
Lyvrich Fine Handcrafted Porcelain Features:
- Style: Decorative Display Vase
- Subject: In the French European Style
- Handmade, painted and finished
- Gilded Ormolu mounts [Polished brass is naturally a Muted Gold color prior to applying a patina]...
- Dimensions are approximate and can vary: 22 Inches Tall, 12.25 inches wide, 8 to 9 inches deep, N/A measurement interior opening, N/A measurement interior depth - Contact the Salon for all exact measurements
- Uses: For Display Only, singularly and in pairs, not for food service...May display on any appropriately sized Mantlepiece, Shelf or Tabletop.
Exclusive Lyvrich Porcelain is Extremely Limited:
- Quantiy is limited in most cases, to a individual piece or up to a few pieces and may never be available again.
***This item is subject to prior Sale***
Made to Order Options are not Available:
- Individual pieces are available as shown and may never be restocked. Customizing is not available. Once they are gone, they are gone forever.
Specific Lyvrich Styles may be available in other colors and patterns:
- Options for this style: There may be other Lyvrich companion pieces available for this style, pattern and color.
- This style may be available in other Sizes and porcelain body colors... Note, not all porcelain body colors may be suitable with this Pattern or Style
- This style may be available in other Lyvrich Brand Porcelain - Patterns, Solids or Crackle
Gilded Ormolu Mounts...
Many of our styles employ Gilt Brass Ormolu. Ormolu was first produced in France in mid-17th Century. During the reign of The Sun King, Louis XIV, gilded bronze ormolu mounts were used in abundance. Opulence was the order of the day and Chinese porcelains were en Vogue.
Gilt Brass Ormolu, Gilt Bronze Ormolu or “Dore´ Bronze“ as is commonly referred to, is used today in the same manner - as fashionable decorative embellishments - the mark of fine quality craftsmanship. These embellishments were traditionally reserved for only the costliest Chinese & European wares and the finest European furnishings.
Fine Handcrafted Porcelain, Newly Reproduced from Original Antique Patterns...
Antiques by definition are those items produced by craftsmen, aged 100 years or more. A valued modern objet d'art handed down from generation to generation and are aged less than 100 years are referred to as an Heirloom. Our Handmade Lyvrich Porcelain Wares are so finely finished - they are Heirlooms Today and Antiques, Tomorrow!
Our Handmade Porcelain combines the finest quality porcelain & hand painting by skilled artisans to recreate the most exquisite variety of Styles and Patterns. The designs in use on these Reproduction Pieces are created upon precise research from original antique patterns.
Tomorrow's Antiques - Today!
General Shipping shown at the cart level, for actual lowest price shipping to your zip code, Email us.
Contact us for current Pricing on this Product. Products will not sell for less than 2022 market prices.
This product may qualifiy for Trade-Up toward a New future Purchase - Restrictions apply.
Warranty is Available.
Most Products are Bespoke:
Custom items are Made-to-Order Expressly for You.
Product options are Priced Upon Request.
Pay and Financing Options:
Available at Checkout.